When it comes to speculating in the gold markets, you need to focus on two things…
People and Projects.
You need the right projects managed by the right people.
Let’s start with the people of Brazil Resources Inc. exploration play (TSXV: BRI & OTC: BRIZF)
- Rick Rule of Sprott Asset Management
- Doug Casey of Casey Research
- Marin Katusa of Casey Research
- Tocqueville Asset Management, ran by John Hathaway
- Brasilinvest, one of the oldest merchant banks in Brazil
- Amir Adnani, top resource executive and CEO of Uranium Energy
Other notable shareholders and endorsements.
- Jay Taylor of MiningStocks.com
- David Morgan of Silver-Investor.com
- Mickey Fulp of the MercenaryGeologist.com
Chairman: Amir Adnani, current CEO of UEC, 1 of only 6 U.S. uranium producers.
CEO: Stephen Swatton, former head of BHP Billiton’s Global Business Development and Technical Divisions (Exploration Group)
Director: The Hon. Herb Dhaliwal, former Canadian Minister of Natural Resources and Minister of National Revenue in the Federal Cabinet under Prime Minister Jean Chretien.
The geology team has discovered more than 10 million ounces of gold in Brazil!
Brazil Resources exploration playalso has the projects to match this high quality group of people.
The Must Own Gold Exploration Play Projects:
- Indicated mineral resource of 786,737 oz. of gold
- Inferred mineral resource of 563,200 oz. of gold
- Land package of 259,000 acres
- Indicated mineral resource of 715,000 oz of gold
- Inferred mineral resource of 1,035,00 oz of gold
So you have the gold, you have the team, now all you really need is the gold price to go up.
So here is the bottom line, if you think gold being a good buy a few years ago with a national debt of 8 trillion and 250 billion dollar annual deficits was a good buy…Then what do you think about gold with nearly 18 trillion of U.S. national debt, trillion dollar annual deficits, and a Federal Reserve that is printing 85 billion dollars a month just to buy bonds.
Brazil Resources is advancing even in a bear market with a depressed share price. If you think gold is going to rise over the next few years then this may be your best bet in profiting from that rise in the gold price.
Check out Brazil Resources exploration play at http://www.BrazilResource.com, you can accumulate shares on their home exchange in Canada under BRI or here in the U.S. under BRIZF.